Thanks for taking the time to view my photos.
Like you, I love great photography! Although I have always been a visual artist, I really started to gravitate towards photography when I began to understand how amazing and meaningful images could tell moving stories.
I am a full-time photographer specializing in creative documentary wedding photography and contemporary lifestyle portraiture. My style is fresh and modern with an emphasis on emotion-driven images. My approach is to unobtrusively and honestly document the real moments of your big day so that you can enjoy your wedding the way you were meant to enjoy it. It is my personal belief that wedding images should be more than just pretty pictures. They should be meaningful, filled with all the emotions of the day, and celebrate the relationships of your love story.
I am based in Toronto but sometimes travel for select couples to photograph their wedding celebrations abroad. My images have been featured in Toronto Life Magazine & Weddingbells. But more important than any media accolades is knowing that I have created meaningful images for my couples of this important moment in their lives together.
Between a hectic wedding schedule and chasing my two young sons around, I also find time to photograph commercial and personal work. Over the years, it’s been a pleasure to collaborate with such great organizations as the University of Toronto, York Region Transit, Olive Media, Pride Toronto, Canadian Family Magazine, the University of Ohio, Carlton Publishing Group, Carat International, and Egypt Air. Some of my travel photographs have also appeared at the Museum of Chinese Australian History in Melbourne.
Now that you know a little about me, I’d love to learn more about you!
- “Kevin is a superb wedding photographer. Anything that he took turns out to be magical shot. I had him for my wedding photos. He’s patient and creative. I am happy to have him take photos of my special day.” -Patty, bride
- “We really loved working with Kevin and we really loved his work! Kevin and his assistant are both wonderful to work with and incredibly patient. They are also very flexible when setting up a time to meet or if you need a few extra hours on your day (presuming he is not already booked). Kevin is very responsive via email and is quick to answer any questions you may have. He will scout out the ceremony/reception location in advance so that everything will run smoothly on your wedding day. Regardless of the package you select, Kevin will include professionally-edited photos from your day! His style is unique and probably a little modern for wedding photography. If you like what you see on his website, that is definitely what you get!” -Donna, bride
- “We were so happy to have chosen Kevin as our wedding photographer. He is friendly, easy to work with, and very professional. He takes the time to check out locations beforehand to get ideas for creative wedding shots. His photos are stunning and we have received many compliments from friends and relatives. He really captured all the emotions of our wedding day.” -Shannon, bride
- “We are so glad we were referred to Kevin and used him as our photographer for our big day. Kevin is a true professional and was very accommodating and creative with his ideas and vision but at the same time, he worked with us to make us feel comfortable with everything. My husband hates taking pictures (and was dreading the wedding photography) and actually enjoyed the process we had with Kevin! He works well under pressure and was great dealing with my (really) big wedding party and family! If you can get an engagement session with him as well, it’s definitely worth it! We’ve seen previews of the wedding pictures and we are thrilled! We can’t wait to see the rest of it!” -Jenny, bride
- “Kevin was a joy to work with. Even with our ever changing demands Kevin was always patient and provided sagely advice that you only get from years of experience. My wife and I were very happy with our pictures and would highly recommend Kevin!” -Lawrence, groom
- “Kevin, Derek and I met up for the first time in a dessert shop on Yonge street. Talking to Kevin was like talking to an old friend. To make sure I know what to expect on my wedding day, I asked Kevin to meet up several times before my big day and he is always willing to spend the time and answer all my questions and worries. I think it is important to feel comfortable around your photographer because you will have to spend the whole day with that person on your big day. Kevin is cooperative, professional and very committed. He would go the extra mile to get a good picture and you know that you can trust this person.” -Sabina, bride